venerdì 24 marzo 2017

From "puppy" to "senior" ... c'est la viè!



 PUPPIES FROM ALL THE WORLD! 




I have decided to write this page in english so every people can read and understand!🌍🌎🌏

Belgian shepherds are my favorite kind of dog because my first dog is a real Tervueren !🐕

I remember when we were younger: more energy, adventures, funny moments in the parks etc...👶👼👻
Now, he is an old good senior who have a relax cool life and he is a "Life-guard" to every new puppies and dogs stay in our house during their "holidays"!

Belgian shepherds are very intelligent and if you build a strong relationship with them, you conquered their heart!💘

They are decent, braveheart, sly and true sheep-dogs from their birth.😎
My Tervueren gave me hope and gratitude about life!

Be patient, certain, loving with them.
They can read your soul!










 
#puppy #senior #world #life
#dogslife #belgianshepherd #tervueren
#groenland #malinois

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento